On April 25, five railway stations in central and western Ukraine came under fire from the occupants. Trains have been delayed because of the shelling.
According to the mayor of Korosteni Volodymyr Moskalenko, this morning the occupiers launched a rocket attack on the city.
"Today at 08:30 there was a rocket explosion in the area closer to the railway. While the information is clarified, there is no data on the dead, but people were frightened," - said Moskalenko.
The schedule of trains and electric trains at 11:00
- №86 Zaporizhzhia - Lviv (+1 h 24 min);
- №174 Zaporizhzhia - Khmelnitsky (+1 h 40 min);
- №87 Zaporizhzhia - Kovel (+2 hr 55 min);
- №96 Rakhiv - Kyiv (+2 h 50 min);
- №770 Kamyanets-Podilskyi - Kyiv (+2 hrs);
- №50 Truskavets - Kyiv (+ 4 h 22 min);
- №56 Rakhiv - Kyiv (+ 3 h 20 min);
- №21 Kharkiv - Truskavets (+ 3 h 20 min);
- №13 Solotvyno - Kyiv (+ 2 hours);
- №130 Kremenchug - Ivano-Frankivsk (+ 3 h 19 min);
- №231 Dnipro - Lviv (+ 3 hours 27 minutes);
- №45 Uzhgorod - Lozovaya (+ 39 min);
- №15 Kharkiv - Ivano-Frankivsk (+ 2 h 22 min);
- №136 Odesa - Chernivtsi (+ 3 hours 12 min).
- №6250 Berdichev - Kazatin (+ 1 hr. 30 min.)
- №6252 Shepetivka - Kazatin (+ 1 hr. 30 min);
- №6301 Kazatin - Zhmerinka (+ 1 h 40 min);
- №6304 Zhmerinka - Kazatin (+ 30 min);
- №6343 Zhmerinka - Grechany (+ 1 h 41 min);
- №6342 Grechany - Zhmerinka (+ 10 min);
- №6321 Zhmerinka - Izvestnyarka (+ 1 hour);
- №6203 Fastov - Kazatin (+ 53 min);
- №6206 Kazatin - Fastov (+ 2 hr 2 min);
- №868 Grechany - Kyiv (+ 1 h 10 min);
- №804/803 Rivne - Lviv (+ 1 hour);
- №816/815 Lviv - Chernivtsi (+ 1 h 35 min);
- №6041 Ternopil - Lviv (+ 42 min);
- №6042 Lviv - Ternopil (+ 1 h 22 min);
- №6353 Zdolbuniv - Kovel (+ 1 h 17 min);
- №6092 Lviv - Zdolbuniv (has not departed yet);
- №6093 Zdolbuniv - Lviv (+ 1 h 19 min);
-№6187 Lviv - Mukachevo (delayed by Sknilov station + 40 min).
As UZ informed, due to damage of traction substations there is no voltage in the contact network on the sections:
Trains following these sections are delayed.
Strikes in Rivne region
According to the head of the Rivne RSA Vitaly Koval, the occupants today carried out two missile strikes on the railway infrastructure.
"The damage is established, there are no victims. During the air strikes persistently recommend to be in the shelters," he noted.
Strikes in the Lviv region
According to the head of the Lviv RSA Maxim Kozitsky, today about 08:30 as a result of a missile strike there was an explosion at the traction substation of the railway station "Red".
"One missile on the territory of the Lviv region was destroyed by units of anti-aircraft missile troops of the Air Command "West" of the Air Force of Ukraine. The missiles were flying to the west of Ukraine from the southeast direction, the Russian occupiers were releasing them from strategic aviation planes, probably Tu-95," he added.
Kazatin and Zhmerinka were hit
According to the head of the Vinnytsia regional military administration Sergei Borzov, missile strikes were carried out on Zhmerinka and Kazatyn, which are railway hubs.
"Unfortunately, there are dead and wounded, rescue operations are underway," he noted.
Oleksandr Kamyshyn, head of Ukrzaliznytsia, said five rail stations in central and western Ukraine came under fire for an hour this morning. He also said at least 16 trains were delayed. Kamyshyn also added that there were casualties as a result of the shelling.