Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion of Ukraine, the Russian occupants have already damaged 2,554 civilian objects in Mykolaiv region. This is reported by the Mykolaiv regional state administration.
"As of April 18, since the beginning of the Russian invasion in Mykolaiv region damaged partially or completely 2,554 civilian objects," the report said.
In particular, the occupiers have damaged:
- housing facilities - 1,863,
- medical facilities - 23,
- educational institutions - 128,
- cultural institutions - 50,
- industrial enterprises - 23,
- life support facilities: gas - 97, electricity - 226, water - 8, heat - 7,
- other non-military facilities - 129.
Now in the region works on recovery of gas and electricity supply are in progress.
According to the latest data, the total amount of damage inflicted by the Russian occupants to Mykolaiv amounted to 110 million hryvnias.