Four children and two adults died today in Vinnitsa region, probably due to carbon monoxide poisoning, rescuers said.
They also recalled yesterday's fire in Khmelnitsky region. Despite the fact that the house fire in the village of Medisovka was put out by the owners of the house before the arrival of firefighters, the fire took the lives of four children aged from 1 to 6 years.
Therefore, the State Emergency Service appealed to parents and published recommendations:
- Never leave children without adult supervision;
- Explain to children the basic rules of safe behavior;
- to monitor the condition and serviceability of the power grid and not to overload it;
- not leave electrical appliances switched on when leaving the premises;
- use certified heaters and functioning stove heating.