The Verkhovna Rada press center reported that Speaker Stefachuk has signed an order for an extraordinary plenary session of the Rada on October 21.
The agenda contains 14 issues, including bills on the ratification of various agreements.
Prior to this, the president of Ukraine initiated an extraordinary session to be held immediately after the parliamentary one.
The bills to be considered by the parliamentarians are:
- on amendments to the laws of Ukraine «On protection of the rights of plant varieties» and «On seeds and planting material» (No. 3680-d);
- on energy efficiency (No. 4507);
- on development of high-efficiency cogeneration (No. 4527);
- on the development of biomethane production (No. 5464);
- on the National Commission carrying out state regulation in the field of electronic communications, radio frequency spectrum and postal services (No. 6055);
- Harmonization of Ukraine's legislation in the area of baby food with the requirements of EU legislation (No. 4554);
- the ratification of the Memorandum of Understanding between Ukraine and the European Police Office on confidentiality and security of information (No. 0075);
- on ratification of the Agreement between Ukraine and Finland on mutual protection of information with limited access (No. 0089);
- on the accession of Ukraine to the Convention on the European Forest Institute (No. 0094);
- Ratification of the Agreement between the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the Government of Estonia on technical and financial cooperation (No. 0108);
- Ratification of the Agreement (in exchange of notes) between the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the Government of Denmark on family members of employees in diplomatic missions and consular offices (No. 0111);
- on ratification of the Letter of Amendment No. 3 to the Financing Agreement between Ukraine and the European Investment Bank (No. 0113);
- on ratification of the Contribution Agreement between Ukraine and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development regarding Ukraine's participation in the Eastern European Energy Efficiency and Environment Partnership Fund (No. 0120);
- on ratification of the Guarantee Agreement «Ukrposhta JSC Development Project: Logistics Network and Rural Office» between Ukraine and EBRD (No. 0123).